Streaming Server Technology
Streaming Server provides a complete solution for streaming video over IP networks, Streaming Server provides the capability to multicast, record, store and rebroadcast video and audio over the Internet or Corporate Intranets
• One-to-Many Distribution of Content
Sending multimedia content from a server to a client over an IP network
• Live Video Streaming
Live broadcast (camera, VCR)
• On-Demand Streaming
Record video for later distribution
BTC Networks distribute, supply and install standards-based technology, techniques, and products that deliver very high-quality audio and video, as well as conventional data, over networks for MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 solutions for simple, reliable audio video and data streaming solutions that enhance communications and reduce costs for organizations large and small.
BTC Networks have highly scalable products and solutions effectively combine the latest MPEG video compression technology products specifically designed to solve both technology and business issues for those markets with state-of-the-art networking that enables one-way or two-way video transmission over Ethernet (IP), ATM, T1/E1, DSL, cable, satellite and wireless networks,
MPEG-4 / H.264 solutions are professional media product that is a complete live, full-resolution, full-frame rate MPEG-4/H.264 solution - authoring, encoding, decoding, management, and playback. An end-to-end solution enables potential customers to have a reliable business process with considerable value-added advantages.
Our broad range of MPEG video solutions provide the simplest and most dependable visual communications to businesses, educational institutions and government agencies ranging in use from distributing news and information and distance learning to training and surveillance that enables enterprises / campuses to benefit from high quality visual communications through networked video appliances..
VBrick has developed standards-based technology, techniques, and products that deliver very high-quality audio and video, as well as conventional data, over networks. VBrick's highly scalable products and solutions effectively combine the latest MPEG video compression technology with state-of-the-art networking. VBrick enables one-way or two-way video transmission over Ethernet (IP), ATM, T1/E1, DSL, cable, satellite and wireless networks.
Solutions for MPEG-4 Applications
The Envivio suite of ISO/MPEG-4 compliant broadcast and streaming media tools and systems are standards based and provide broadband network operators, broadcasters, content developers, and enterprise customers with cost-effective and efficient end-to-end solutions.
The Envivio systems include various components to create, encode, protect, distribute, and view MPEG-4 content for the following markets:
• IP television for broadband network operators
• Media transport for DSNG, ATM, and broadband IP providers
• Video contribution for broadcast and post production
In addition, Envivio customers are offered digital rights management (DRM) for content protection and revenue generation.
CLICK to MEET
• Client-Server solution which offers the ability to customize our application with specific functionality you require or you can build an entirely new application on top of our platform
• Freely distributed client - inexpensively reach many desktops with video, voice and data
• Each user may select from 9 language choices
• Fully interactive multipoint voice and video - you select who you want to see
• Outlook Calendar, Windows Messenger, and Sametime Integration plus web-touring, presentation mode, whiteboard, application sharing, snapshot mode for viewing secure content, text chat, annotation, and highlighting tools
• Ease of inviting participants - Instant messaging, email, telephones, and even video conferencing systems
• Microsoft Active DIrectory and IBM Lotus Domino makes directory-based access to individuals seamless
• Choice of user interface for use on desktops or in a conference room group meeting environment
• Use a PC in your conference rooms, instead of costly video conferencing systems
• Extends the reach of conferences to streaming-capable clients and devices, such as, or Windows Media Player the MacIntosh or PDAs through Quicktime, RealPlayer